Mobile Food Vending and Food Trucks
Mobile Food Vending (Food Truck) Registration

A Mobile Food Vending stand, vehicle or trailer (“food truck”) must be registered with the City to conduct business on privately-owned property.

The mobile food vending stand, vehicle or trailer ("food truck") is not permitted to operate on City streets or other city-owned property, except for trucks that are participating in a city-run event, or participating in an event that has been issued a Special Events Permit. Also, food trucks that are engaged by a private property owner for sole use at a private event (i.e. birthday party, graduation party, etc.) conducted on their property are not required to register with the City.

  • Mobile Food Vending Registration